Why use SiClone?
It has been designed to array multiple 3D objects and sweep shapes parametrically in 3ds Max.
(Please visit the NEW SINI HELP DOCS for detailed SiClone information).
SiClone Help Docs.
Select splines to distribute along, then add 3D objects and sweep shapes. Next add transform, array, offset and mirror to set up your designs. Then apply your SiClone asset to any spline or multiple splines to create 3D models.
- Supports leading 3rd party renderers.
- Array 3ds Max and third party lights.
- Full procedural workflow.
- Fast mesh building on render time.
- Ordered or random path follow.
- Colour and texture variation.
- Export to edit mesh and proxies.
Requirements & Supported Software
Try / Buy
Available for 30-day free trial. See price page for subscriptions.