Why use Disperse?
The SiNi scene optimised freehand paint brush disperses 3D geometry in your scene and on any surface with efficient scene management and object orientation control, without the need to select the paint surface or objects.
Think of Disperse as a simple 3D painting tool where you select the objects you wish to paint, (your brushes), set their combined percentage ratio, and paint. You can transform, add and erase objects by object type as well as exporting to edit mesh.
- Paint any 3d geometry, proxy, point cache.
- Add as many objects to a brush as you like.
- Objects can be edited, erased individually or as selections.
- Optimises scene by converting to single mesh as you paint.
- Colour and texture variation.
- Spline and Camera clipping.
- Export back to edit mesh.
Requirements & Supported Software
- Static MacID
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 - 2022
- Optimised for VRay and Corona ONLY. (We recommend VRay build 3.60.04+ and Corona 5). Does not support V-Ray RT. (other renderers supported soon). Please note, Disperse is designed for 3D painting and not as a replacement for scattering over vast areas.
- Use for localised 3D painting and not scatter over vast areas.
- Licence-free for render farms
Try / Buy
Available for 30-day free trial. See price page for subscriptions.